Friday, February 24, 2012

A Day of Rest

It only makes sense that Friday is the one day of rest during the weekly training program. After a long week at work, Fridays are always my lounging nights. Oftentimes they are also my travel nights, which tonight just so happens to be!

Right now I'm on the train to Providence to spend the weekend with my beautiful best friend Karen! So thankfully I didn't need to squeeze a run in before my 4 hour train ride!

The coming weekends are filled with travel to Atlantic City, Framingham, Italy, Connecticut, Boston and more! So while I'll have my Fridays to travel, you can bet my bags will be packed just a bit more full with all of my gear to get my Saturday runs in!

Only an hour and 20 minutes left on the train! Guess its back to reading for now.

1 comment: