Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Shopping Workout

Sunday's are supposed to be my second cross training day of the week. I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to do as such in the coming weeks so I may have to swap the Sunday and Monday workouts certain weeks.

Does outlet shopping count as cross training? While walking is technically a way to cross train I'm not sure this kind counts. :)

So what does one do if they miss a work out? Do I just try to do better next week? Monday's are meant to be stretch and strength training but since I volunteer Monday nights (by running around like a chicken with its head cut off) unless I work out in the morning before work I know I'll never get it done. That's why maybe if I swap days I'd be better off.

I may get home too late tonight seeing as I'm still on a train (and have an hour left of Braveheart) but if not maybe I can do some yoga in my room before bed.

Otherwise, I had a great first week and know that the coming week will be even better!

So I'll leave you with the wise words of Mel Gibson 'They may take away our lives but they'll never take our freedom!'

No comments:

Post a Comment